cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin had been true to his word: he had not gone after the siren without his partner on rotation with him - and it was not for lack of trying on the part of those who pulled all their strings. Indeed, there'd been quite a stink while Remi had been locked up; more and more Hunters coming back dead (or wishing they were dead); more victims up top; more angry voices shouting into Undertown. In secret, of course, because they didn't actually ever interact with one another. Perish the political thought.

When the wendigo appears with his Very Merry Guard, Ronin is bundled up and waiting for him. He is wearing gloves, and there's a scarf knotted around his neck as well. Maybe he looks a bit proud of himself, too. "I was going to bring mistletoe," he informs Remi, "but I feel like you use too much teeth when you kiss. Call it a hunch." Besides, Undertown only sold the shitty fake plastic mistletoe, and where's the Christmas spirit in that?
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-07-2022, 07:40 PM