cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Tutting under his tongue, Remi beams an entirely suggestive smile toward his partner before glancing over his shoulder at the guard. "Would you please tell him that I do not use too much teeth?" He pleads. Despite the guard's stony silence, Remi doesn't appear deterred in the least. "I use precisely the right amount of teeth, thank you."

With a grunt and some mutterings about regulations and return times and blahblah, eventually, Captain Christmas Spirit hands the leash over to Ronin and stomps back inside to the warmth of his computer screen, a certain mundanely-labelled but password-protected folder, and his right hand.

"Well, I am glad that at least you have some festive spirit. Everyone in here is like the grinch." Remi says as he runs the fingers of one hand through his hair before reaching for his sunglasses to hide his eyes. "It's like being cast down into the sewers of society has taken the merriment out of the season for them."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-07-2022, 07:47 PM