cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Accepting the chain and tossing it over his shoulder as if he's carting Remi around like Santa's sack, Ronin even has the audacity to offer a lazy salute and a ho, ho, ho to the guard's retreating back. "I feel like the right amount of teeth for you is still too much for everyone else," he drawls as they head out of the complex and up towards the tunnels.

Even in the Undertown (or maybe especially here), the cold is intense as soon as they are out in the streets, but there are plenty of gaudy coloured lights draped across the sprawl of buildings below them. "Eh, that's just Hunters for you. Rest of the place knows how to feel festive." He grins.

"Maybe if we take care of this siren quicker than planned, we can get a drink at a bar and listen to some shitty Christmas music," he suggests. And only as they get closer to the tunnels does Ronin give the leash a lot more slack, slowing his steps to gaze over his shoulder at the wendigo. "Welcome back," he murmurs.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-07-2022, 08:03 PM