cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"You ought to be careful suggesting anything to the doctors - they might take you up on it, but not in any way you'd expect or like." Ronin's sly smile is entirely for the tunnels ahead, though as Remi drifts off into a but... he does wrinkle his nose. He doesn't need the wendigo to finish the sentence; in their various trips out together, he's gotten to learn all about the medical wing of the complex and their sick kinks.

"I'll have you know I wake up with my balls in my hand every morning," he drawls, grinning over his shoulder this time and ducking under the lights rather than batting them out of the way. "Staying topside, though? Spicy. Gods, it has been a while since I saw anything close to Christmas up there... sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen?"

They've already gone through the getting tracked down and caught and tortured scenario, so that feels like it shouldn't hold as much fear as before.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-07-2022, 08:23 PM