cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Rather than responding, Ronin merely winces to hear Remi speak; he much prefers not to think about the atrocities committed against the wendigo on a very regular basis, if only because it's likely to make him sloppy at his work. "I'm surprised that you would think otherwise," he says of waking up alone. A Hunter who lives in the Undertown and is very good at his job (meaning, of course, that he's a workaholic), whose partner is a not-quite-monster? Ah, yes, the makings of a proper casanova.

His smile, at least, is a warm and genuine thing as the wendigo claps him on the shoulder, and Ronin closes the distance between them enough to free him of the chain, looping it around his waist instead. "That's the Christmas spirit," he corrects, winking obnoxiously. As for Christmas parties? "Officially, no," he says. "But a lot of the Hunters do go out on Christmas Eve and get obnoxiously drunk - those who aren't out, anyway. Lots of death around this time of year."

On both sides. More people going out, getting inebriated, getting reckless, getting killed. More Hunters having to react to it (many hungover or drunk), making mistakes and dying as well. "My, was that a compliment from you? I must look good. But I've already got someone taking me home tonight. Assuming we survive."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-07-2022, 08:51 PM