cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Would it hurt your feelings much to know that I rarely think about you waking up at all?" Remi wonders with a chuckle. "But now that I am--" Glancing over his shoulder again and making out a good deal more of Ronin's features than the dim light (and sunglasses) should allow for, he shrugs. "--you seem...ehh...how do you say.." Thickening his accent, Remi makes the quintessential Italian gesture with his fingers. "..not bad?"

"Grazie." The wendigo purrs as the chain is adjusted. "Ah, sure, sure. Monsters inside of all of us that need killing." Seasonal depression was no laughing matter of course, but when you lived in a life the way this pair did, there was almost nothing that was too dark to snicker at given the right set of circumstances.

"What can I say, I'm feeling the Christmas spirit." Remi remarks of the rarity of his compliment. "Well, go on. Who is the lucky..." Narrowing his eyes at his partner for a moment, the wendigo tilts his head to the side. "..woman?" He knew for certain that Ronin had been various women before, but given that most of the hunters were men...well, no point in assuming.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-07-2022, 09:08 PM