cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"A little," Ronin says, a hand flying to his chest as he dares to look wounded about the idea that he's not in Remi's wank bank. "Too busy thinking about your doctor, mm?" He raises his eyebrows; they all know how Isla looks, and they also know how close she likes to get to her favourite project. And to hear that he is not bad, the Hunter tilts his head, raising his eyebrows at the wendigo. "How kind of you to say so," he drawls, bumping playfully against his shoulder as he picks up his pace.

"Killing or feeding. Depends on who you ask and what they're planning to do with the new year," Ronin says of everyone's monsters. "What about you? Going to make any fun resolutions?" Will Remi commit to only sassing the scientists twice a day? Gosh, who knows?

At the mention of the lucky man, woman or otherwise, Ronin can only let out a scoff. "I meant you," he says with a roll of his eyes. "Given that we'll be walking home together and all that? Presumably, anyway. Siren's a nasty piece of work, so they say."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-07-2022, 09:24 PM