cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Eeesh. I bet it does," Ronin mutters, wrinkling his nose at the mere mention of Suuuusan. He's had it out for the Weird Homebrew Torture Doctor ever since what had happened to Remi - and to say he'd surprised himself by the intensity of his dislike is putting it mildly. Having previously straddled that awkward grey line of Remi is a monster and but he's got a good sense of humour, the incident with siren had firmly pushed Ronin into the latter camp.

He doesn't really have much of a response for the wendigo when it comes to seeing him naked, so he can only offer a sort of kombucha girl series of expressions - and Remi probably wouldn't see that either, given that he's gone first up the ladder. "I'll bring you a Christmas card for you to write in it," he tells him. "Or spit in it - either way, I'll hand deliver it to Hangerflanger."

Letting out a comical boooooo to hear that Remi isn't able to get his metaphorical rocks off since the initial dose of orgasm-juice, he slows his climb automatically as he feels them near the surface. (After enough trips, you just know when you're close). "I'd complain to customer services. You didn't agree to a tolerance."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-08-2022, 05:45 PM