cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I like your way of thinking. What if you spit it in though? No doubt they'll take any opportunity to have more of my DNA, might throw them for a loop to discover that I have suddenly mutated." Remi chuckles at the thought; even though Hornerwanker would figure it out almost immediately, small victories, you know?

"You're telling me." Remi calls down, nodding emphatically even though Ronin won't see it. "Oh I've tried, but I keep being put on hold and the call always seems to mysteriously drop." Rolling his eyes, Remi too slows, though he has the advantage of actually seeing what's above them.

The fuckery between them was fun and all, but if there was any chance of Remi being the one to take Ronin home tonight, a bit of focus was needed. Rolling one shoulder, Remi reaches up and lifts the sewer grate with his fingertips as if it weighed no more than a dinner plate, despite being closer to 200 or so pounds. "MMm?" He hums, voice rising at the end in a question: ready?
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-08-2022, 05:55 PM