cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oho, now that is an idea," Ronin drawls, pausing in the darkness while Remi figures out the manhole cover. "What if we both spit in it? I wonder if it would show two sets of DNA and they'd freak out, thinking you were both wendigo and human at the same time." Smirking, he thinks it might be worth it to try, even if they'd both almost certainly get in trouble. "Either that," he says, "or I'll just pull the fire alarms the next time I get the chance. My Christmas gift to you - abject chaos."

Rolling his eyes as well, even though Remi won't see it either, the Hunter falls silent as they prepare to go topside. "When you are," he murmurs by way of telling him he's ready; he knows he already has everything he needs to deal with the siren (hopefully), but he spends a second configuring his walkie and double checking the ammo in his gun. It's still a ways to go before they reach the docks proper, and who knows what bullshit they might come across in the meantime.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-08-2022, 06:06 PM