cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Gesundheit," Ronin says cheerfully, though he falls quiet as the wendigo silently slips topside; he's done this long enough that it's second nature by now, to check the ammo in his gun and make sure his walkie is appropriately configured so they can talk as soon as they need to. He's already got all of his gear (and he had looked that over twice before even going to sign Remi out), so when it's his turn to climb from the sewers, he does so without pause.

He's quiet, but obviously he's nowhere near as silent as Remi, and as the wendigo scouts the way Ronin is busy looking skyward for any helicopters or spotlights. The snow is little more than grey sludge here, but as Remi heads for the docks (with Ronin at his heels, naturally), it gets heavy and thick on the ground and in the air, and the going will be fairly tough. "I imagine the docks will be empty, given all the death," he mutters.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-08-2022, 07:31 PM