cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin won't say it out loud - mostly because this absolutely isn't the atmosphere for chit-chat - but he's missed having Remi as his shadow. (Or in this case, being Remi's shadow). The Hunter has staunchly refused another partner since the wendigo has been grounded, and while most might believe it's stubbornness to blame, the truth is that he's a liability now that he's worked with Remi for so long. Other Hunters don't have Remi's senses, and Ronin is far too used to relying upon them.

"Flushing her out of the water is best done with some quality bait," Ronin points out, unlooping the silver chain from around his waist as he speaks with the full intention of using it not on his partner, but the siren when the time comes. "And between the two of us, I probably seem the more helpless and gullible. No offence." He grins.

"That's probably where the other Hunters have been going wrong. Trying to go to her instead of waiting for her to come to them." Among a lot of other things. "I'll go stand at the waterside. You attack as soon as she's close enough, alright?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-08-2022, 07:58 PM