cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"That's probably another place the other Hunters were going wrong. Trying to be smart instead of successful." Ronin offers a lopsided grin to Remi and shrugs his shoulders. They were here to do this right (and maybe fortify the wendigo's place in the complex, given that this is his first time out in so long). "I thought you'd enjoy that," he agrees about being the hero.

While Remi undresses and helpfully reminds Ronin that the siren probably already knows that they're here, the Hunter prepares his tools and his runes, his breath fogging the air. Once they're ready to go, he steps forward towards the waterfront. "Hm? Oh, about a minute and a half. But in water that cold, I imagine it would take my breath away and shave a few seconds off that."

Rolling his shoulders, he doesn't bother glancing over his shoulder to the wendigo, trusting Remi to do his thing. "Do you suppose she'll consider you competition?" he asks of the siren.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-08-2022, 08:18 PM