cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
And into the water he goes. For all of his skill and experience, a siren's song is a siren's song - especially when it loses its sheen and begins to bore its way into his skull until his brain melts. Both ears are bleeding by the time he hits the freezing surface, but he holds fast to the chain even as the cold steals his breath. If he's going to die here, he's going to take this thing down with him.

Yanking back on the silver, he hopes to drag the siren as close as possible, but it's a difficult endeavour as his clothes and gear and everything else try to weigh him down and drag him under. His ears ring and his head pounds, but his free hand is still floundering in the pocket of his coat, until he can draw out a slender, corked bottle.

You can't technically bottle lightning, but you probably don't know the same people Ronin does. 'People'. This will almost certainly kill him, but it beats drowning.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-08-2022, 09:40 PM