cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
If there's one thing to be thankful for, when it comes to the snow and the dreadful cold, it's that Ronin can barely feel his injuries. It's all just pressure, the way the claws thud against his wrist and the way teeth fasten against his shoulder. His fingers are all but useless, honestly, but he's already got hold of the bottle, so uh... fuck you and the horse you swam rode in on, eh siren?

Gritting his teeth as he struggles to flick the cork away from the top of the glass opening, it feels like it takes a century (in reality it is 48 seconds, how about that) before he gets it loose. But when he does? The entire surface of the water around them lights up, electricity dancing along the waterfront and spiking up into the air. And fuck, does it hurt. It hurts enough to seize Ronin's muscles and have him choking out those final 12 seconds without even considering it.

A final stream of bubbles leaves his lips, and he starts to try and breathe the filthy water instead.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-08-2022, 10:07 PM