cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Nah," Ronin says. He'd have snapped it, but he doesn't have nearly the energy or the coordination right now to make decisions on tone. Not that he has much of a chance of getting on his feet and getting back to Undertown by himself, whether or not he wants Remi's help in the matter. Still, he gives it that good old college try (the irony, because as if he went to college), and he manages to totter to his feet and grasp hold of the side of a tarp covering cargo.

"Chain's gone," he slurs, his good hand batting around at his ruined coat and sodden clothes beneath it, just to double check it really isn't present. "S'fine. Can walk." How far, you ask? And how quickly? Stay tuned to find out, because Ronin is painstakingly beginning to shuffle back the way they came, a hand clamped around his bad arm as if to keep the broken shoulder properly in place.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-09-2022, 07:27 PM