cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
As he's shaken, Ronin does let out a rather loud curse that is - luckily - covered by the sound of a dog barking. "Maybe should've thought of that before you tried to get me killed," he groans, not realising there are tears on his face until the stinging sensation tells him they've frozen on his cheeks. And now, what? He's supposed to save the fucking day?

"Amount of times we've been out and you got no ideas?" he gasps. "Glad to know you been payin' attention." In the meantime, his good hand is floundering in the pocket that hasn't been shredded to shit, hoping that what he's looking for is in there.

Luckily, when he fumbles the item out of said pocket, it's still intact, and he barely glances at it before launching it at the ground. With a small, soft tinkle in the air, mist spills from the vial, blinding everyone in the vicinity. "Use your nose," Ronin mutters.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-09-2022, 08:29 PM