cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Nnnn?' Having to descend the ladder with just one hand to grip the rungs, Remi's breath comes in sharp exhalations as he finds a rhythm that works for them both (ayyo). "Well, I thought we would only get one shot at her. If we didn't take her down tonight, she would know what to expect from us." The wendigo explains. "She and I...we are not so different in some ways. My attention can be distracted when I am merely hunting. When I am playing with my prey. When she was singing to you, that is all it was."

Remi, who had been far enough away that the siren wouldn't have noticed him but that he could still see her, had known precisely what it was she was doing. "If I would have come when you called, she would have had us both, or would have run, so I had to wait until you were the only thing she could think of. It is why I asked how long you could hold your breath." Shrugging, Remi chuckles softly. "I did not expect you to detonate down there, though. I thought I got to be the hero, mm?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-09-2022, 09:23 PM