cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well, you seemed very keen on your role." Remi replies. Up above, voices begin to rise in pitch: the open grate has been found.

I was only a few seconds late he begins to say, before nodding uncomfortably. "I suppose I cannot blame you for that. I did think about leaving." It's an admission that shouldn't surprise anyone to hear, and yet the wendigo feels an annoying sense of guilt about it just the same. "I thought she would hear if I responded to you, or that she would know something was up if you felt no fear."

The voices above begin to mash together as a spotlight is aimed down into the shaft. Luckily they've descended far enough that from above without any heightened senses or tools, Remi and Ronin are just a dark smudge. "I am going to get you to the hospital and you are going to be fine, si?" Climbing faster, they reach the bottom with a bit of a thud as Remi finds his footing. His pants have helpfully fallen down around his ankles and his shoes still aren't tied.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-09-2022, 09:35 PM