cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I can," Isla objects, sounding just as terse as the wendigo in the bed behind her. "And I am trying to. But gods, every time you are given an inch something goes wrong, and it is very difficult to convince people that you are worth it lately, Remi." Huffing out a long breath, she finally glances over her shoulder at him. "But you are. I still think so, even if you've given up about it."

Leaving him to smile up at the two-way glass (way to help your own cause, Remington), Isla steps out of the room and clicks the door shut behind her. A few moments later, the lights softly dim, and soft music begins to play.

---

It's a further two days before Ronin is able to stay conscious without wanting to peel his own skin off (his words, not Isla's), and as soon as he manages to spill the beans about his side of the story, she's on her way to Remi's room. He's been left pretty much to his own devices since being brought in again, and given what day it is, even the muzzle has been removed.

"Merry Christmas," Isla says as she steps in.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 12-10-2022, 08:19 PM