cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Her fingers against the back of his hand has Remi rethinking his earlier joke about physical contact with Ronin, because gods it feels far more intimate than it has any right to. But that's precisely his point; he's been so sequestered, so starved of all the things normally afforded to prisoners, that even this feels monumental. "It is not your fault." He murmurs, fingers stiffening and his gaze avoidant.

"I know what I am, the same way you do. I am watched every waking moment, Isla. I am never alone, and yet I always am." His gaze focuses again as he looks at, debating.

"Twice I could have left Ronin up there. Twice I stayed and I no longer think it was the right decision." He admits sadly. For all the things he and Ronin were to each other, for their banter and camaraderie, he wasn't worth these conditions. This torture. This endless cycle of inhumanity.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-10-2022, 09:40 PM