cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Isla might not be the one at the start of this chain of fuckery, but she certainly feels - knows - that she's had her part to play in it, and she has just let it happen. They are at this point and she's got as much responsibility as everyone who goes above her. Remi's fingers stiffen and Isla reaches out to take his hand properly, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I feel as though he might disagree," she says with a sad smile. "He asked to see you. If you want to go,"

Clearing her throat and giving his hand another squeeze before stepping back, she inhales a deep breath and, for better or worse, blows out the candle she's holding. "Give me a week?" she asks, trying not to sound like she's begging or pleading, but that's exactly how it is. "If I can't make anything change, I'll arrange your release myself." Illegally, of course, but most of what they're doing is beyond the law anyway.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 12-10-2022, 09:50 PM