cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
And so that's that, for Christmas Day. There's no Christmas miracle, there's no everyone realised how badly they were treating Remi and everything changed for the better in 24 hours,. There's not even Christmas dinner - though Isla does put a bit of tinsel around the dose of her experimental Remi-gatorade for him. Not that there's any chance of salvaging this trainwreck of a holiday - so she doesn't try.

Tomorrow is a new day, though, as they say.

Ronin hears one helluva ruckus as he's wheeled (and isn't that fun) through towards the wendigo's room. Isla's voice is audible - and he can't remember her shouting when it's not an emergency of some kind - and the other voices behind the closed door are trying to sound placating. It isn't working, really, but he's gone before he can make out what it's about.

When he's brought into Remi's space, it's in a hospital gown and under some ugly blanket, in a wheelchair and with his left arm heavily bandaged and in a sling. From the slight glaze to Ronin's blue eyes, he's probably on some really good painkillers too, and in his hands he holds a wrapped gift. (He hasn't wrapped it, of course - have you seen the state of him).

"Merry Christmas," he murmurs.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-10-2022, 10:23 PM