cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Ah, I wish someone had told me that. I walk barefoot all the time." On paper it might come across as light-hearted banter, but in actuality, Remi's words are laced with tension as he tries to determine what is actually going on here. Was this because of what he had told Isla? Was this a precursor to "anyway, we're done" ? Or was it more of a "hey, you get one last try" ?

The wendigo's golden-green stare flicks toward the door as it clicks shut, before being drawn back toward Ronin and the present in his lap. Leaning forward, Remi hesitantly takes it, if only because he's sure being so close to Ronin will set off some sort of proximity alarm. When it does, he merely leans back with the gift awkwardly held in his lap. "They tend to do that when you expose them to that much electricity. Or so I've heard." The wendigo mumbles.

Biting at the inside of one cheek, Remi glances up towards the one-way glass, before shifting uncomfortably. "I..I really thought the way I did it was the only way. I didn't realize that you'd think I'd leave you, although..." Laughing dully, Remi rubs at his forehead. "I mean, why wouldn't you."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-11-2022, 07:45 PM