cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Lucky for you, here I am telling you it today. Look at me go." Ronin smiles sunnily at the wendigo, wiggling his bare toes under his ugly blanket. "Granted, I reckon your feet are probably a bit more protected than mine." Just like the rest of him, actually, unless there was fire involved. "Oh, yeah - real hazard of playing with lightning, that," he agrees nodding emphatically.

If Ronin had been remotely sober, he might have been in a position to have a real conversation about Remi's decisions back up on the docks, but as it stands, only the feelings really make it through. "I know," he says softly. "And I only thought you were gone when you didn't reply. Probably should've had a chat about that bit of the plan before I ran in and flashed my tits at a siren, huh?" He sighs.

"Honestly, I'm only really mad because that bitch shredded my coat. There was a lot of good shit in it. Now open your present," he urges.

Within the carefully taped wrapping paper, Remi will find - hilariously - a set of coloured pencils and a notepad; and honestly, Ronin had done that even before receiving his card. "I told 'em that if you were gonna hurt anyone, you'd be able to do it without some colours. Their arguments kind of fell apart after that."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-11-2022, 08:04 PM