cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
It's all a bit surreal, and ironic really, that whereas before Remi had been the ignorant one, now the roles seemed to have been reversed. Alas the wendigo isn't really in any position to appreciate how the turntables have...and so he merely watches Ronin's toes wiggle, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Ah..yeah." Remi agrees with a delayed chuckle, before glancing down at the squarish object in his lap. Something in the back of his mind told him that when he opened it, fire would somehow burst out. Regardless, or perhaps because of this, Remi slices away the tape, folding back the pretty wrapping to stare at the coloured pencils and paper. "I guess my card was a bit lacklustre, huh?" He wonders. "The only other colours I could have gotten were red, brown, and yellow, and..." Well, Ronin was smart enough to figure out how the wendigo would have sourced those.

"Mmm." He hums, turning the pencils over in his hands. Most of the things that were withheld were done so simply to be cruel, rather than for any valid safety concerns. But this...this was the very gift Remi had received since being here. The first thing that was properly his, never mind that Suuuuusan would likely find a reason to take it away from him, and rather than sparking joy, it only affirmed the wendigo's decision. "You, uh...should find a new partner. I do not think I will be around much longer."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-11-2022, 08:14 PM