cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Obviously. We could get those helmets with the mohawks. And we'd have a storage bit for your clothes," Ronin nods sagely, as if this ought to be obvious. "I think Isla got you some new ones. Clothes, I mean. I saw her doing some shady shit with a coat that looked like the one you wore." Whether shady shit was installing a camera or (more accurately) making it fireproof is beyond Ronin, though.

"My history?" He snorts. "Alright, but I doubt you'll believe me. Yes, you, the mystical wendigo. But I'll only tell you if you tell me yours," He winks, but kind of fails because it's with both eyes. (Yay, drugs!)

"Once upon a time," Ronin begins obnoxiously, "a mother and a father had a baby. This was in the Before Times, when shit was still weird, but before all the oogie boogies stepped out into the apocalyptic open. The baby was obviously the most handsome baby that ever lived--" It's Ronin, can you tell, "--because one night, faeries snuck in an swapped it for one of their ugly fae kids. People always talk about changelings, right? But they never tell you what happens to the kids that get swapped."

Gesturing to himself, as if to say, ta daaaaaa, Ronin offers Remi a lopsided smile. "Human born, fae raised. You can cheer, now."

As for the rest? "I wish they'd stop experimenting on you. It's weird and it sucks."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-11-2022, 09:34 PM