cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Well if they are ever inclined to let me know, I would happily meet them to discuss it." Remi drawls, fully imagining some Outlander-type scenario involving candles, Ronin in a white dress, and touching stones. Laughing, the wendigo nods. "Easily done." Not that anyone would be inclined to believe Remi if he started talking about the fae and Ronin being a changling.

"Gasp." Remi murmurs, unsurprised. Despite the similarities, there were no Winchester brothers stalking around to deal with supernatural critters. "Well if you can believe it, suddenly becoming a wendigo does not come with an instruction manual, nor are we...pack? herd?" He shakes his head. "The one who made me fucked off almost immediately. He probably didn't even know he'd done it. Even though I could not feel the cold, being from Italy I was not used to it. So I wandered, was found by one of your lot who had been stationed on this side of the Atlantic, and hauled over here." Remi splays his fingers to indicate that that was that. "I was held for..oh, I cannot even really guess how many months before we met."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-11-2022, 10:06 PM