cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"No birthday parties either? We need to get you a lawyer," Ronin informs the wendigo, raising his eyebrows up at the two-way glass as if to tell them that legal-expert (not) Ronin Taliesin is coming for them as soon as he can get up and walk around all by himself. "When's your birthday? I'll smuggle in balloons. I bet it'll really fuck with them, imagining the damage you could do with them." He chuckles to himself.

Letting his head loll back to gaze up at the ceiling (it's also sick-pink coloured, what the fuck is up with that), Ronin frowns to himself. "Do you think other wendigos think about that?" he wonders. "Like... were you still you when you changed, right away?" Glancing back down, clearly the painkillers are starting to wear off, because Ronin smiles apologetically to the wendigo.

"Sorry. I bet every scientist and doctor in this place has asked you bullshit like this. You can tell me to fuck off." He scrunches his nose.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-11-2022, 10:32 PM