cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi pulls a face, trying to decide if Ronin was kidding or not. Though, when it came to the traditions on this fucking island, more of them were true than not, no matter how absurd they sounded. "Sure, if you like." He agrees, of having two birthdays. "Just do not expect two sets of presents from me, mm?"

Snorting and sitting up slightly straighter and raising his chin, the wendigo flares his nostrils. 'I will have you know that the Tyrrhenian sea can be quite cold." Really, it couldn't, especially not compared to the freezing rivers and bays nearby, but shut up. "Well then use a watch." Remi huffs unhelpfully. "You should be able to hold your breath easily for 90 seconds." Where did you get that statistic from Remi? What's that? Shut up.

Frowning thoughtfully, Remi looks around. "I think...maybe a light grey. With a feature wall of green. Maybe accents of near-black." Picking up his package of pencil crayons, he gives it a little shake to see if said colours were included.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-11-2022, 11:11 PM