cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Rude," Ronin drawls, as if having two sets of presents came part and parcel along with having two birthdays. And Christmas, don't forget. "If I get a new bike from one of the scrapheaps topside, you reckon you could fix it up for me?" he asks instead, because that's like a present, and it might take Remi long enough that by the end of July it'll be ready, right? (He's still under the impression that the wendigo isn't going to try and kill himself, of course).

"Oh, qUiTe cOLd is it?" Ronin rolls his eyes. "And I said 90 seconds, but the freezing water would change things. Which it did. I was there, remember?" If his legs didn't feel so heavy maybe he'd reach out and kick Remi instead, but even if he could, he'd probably just manage to push his wheelchair away across the room rather than achieving anything.

Glancing around the room afresh as if trying to paint over the pink with the colours Remi has chosen, Ronin nods approvingly. "A feature wall," he says. "Could get you a nice houseplant for your desk too."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-11-2022, 11:17 PM