cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I've been trying to get a new one for a long time," Ronin remarks, and while they're just talking pipe dreams at the moment... well. Perhaps there are cogs whirring away in the back of the Hunter's mind, albeit slowly, given the sedatives; permission is something he considers a rather grey area, and what Suuuuusan doesn't know won't kill her. (Yet).

"A plastic one could work," he chirps, nodding a bit. "Just remember that the plastic ones don't need any water. Like, at all." With a lopsided grin, he tilts his head towards the desk, already trying to think of an obnoxious plastic plant to smuggle in for the wendigo to stare at instead of the pink walls.

He's about to say something else when the light over Remi's door informs them of a fresh visitor, and oh look, it's the grumpy guard again, and by the look on his face, Ronin's visit is just about over. "Oh c'mon, it's not even been fifteen minutes," the Hunter complains.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-12-2022, 06:43 PM