cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
I fuckin see what you did there "Oh, is that how it works?" The wendigo wants to know, looking quietly amused and perhaps just the tiniest bit curious. 'See, here I'd peg you for a bottom.' He says with a casual shrug. (peg, cause pegging-? you get it).

"You literally described it as being terrible." Remi points out, offering up an imploring look, before scoffing. "Sure, next time." He agrees tonelessly, wondering if he'd ever be able to tell Ronin his plans, or tell him to fuck off, without feeling guilty about it.

"I don't have a death wish." The wendigo clarifies. He had a death plan, which was very different. "I'm just acting like the monster I am. Good behaviour does not go very far, so I thought I would give this a try." So saying, he flinches forward just a few inches which has worry-wart nearly tripping over his own feet and falling onto his ass.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-12-2022, 08:19 PM