cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"On the contrary, the thing that sets me apart from the other idiots is that I know what the fuck I am doing," Ronin hisses, his tone low and his voice quiet in comparison to the bite and snark from the wendigo. "And so did you, and you know what, it was nice to be able to work with someone with half a brain. So what happened to it?" He frowns.

And of course, Remi is right about his giving up on him, but his ears had been bleeding and his lungs had been filling with water at the time, so he blames panic and poor communication. Not that he thinks the wendigo is in the mood to hear it. "What do you want, then?" he asks. "If this is was ever going to get better, what would it look like? And don't give me that but it won't bullshit. We kill monsters, and they don't send Christmas cards, so you're already a little too human for their liking."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-12-2022, 08:54 PM