cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Having levered open the other paint can, Ronin straightens up in time for Remi to kill the vibe with the reminder that this isn't just a paint party, and the Hunter tries on a smile for him. "No," he assures him with a small shake of his head. "All healing over well, and my collarbone wasn't an open fracture. If you want to wear the thing then it's your choice, but I'll absolutely think it's a kink," he adds.

Before picking up one of the cans and waiting to be directed to paint one of the walls green, he turns fully to face his partner. "Isla was responsible for the blinds," he murmurs. "To say I went to raise hell with her when we spoke last is... well, let's just say it wasn't my finest moment." He winces. "But it got you paint. And privacy, for a few hours a day. If you find any hidden cameras, by the way, you can paint over them and play ignorant."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-12-2022, 09:48 PM