cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Sure, sure," Ronin drawls, chuckling and heading over where he's directed to set down the paint can over the dropcloth. Wasting little time in mixing the paint in the can and dipping in his brush, he works on cutting in the edges and corners - and Remi absolutely won't be the only one who is relieved to get rid of the vomit-pink colours. "How long have you had to stare at this sour milkshake colour?" he wonders.

Pausing only as he hears the wendigo's thanks, Ronin puts down his brush for a second to smile across at his partner - and friend. They're friends now for sure, because Ronin doesn't come to paint walls with colleagues. "It's long overdue," he confesses. "I didn't... I don't think anyone gives the human part of you enough credit, to be honest. And given how often we've worked together... it's fucked up."

Turning back to his work, he grins to himself. "Besides," he pipes up, "for all of the fuckery, you and I did take down that siren. And outside of the science wing, there's a lot of happy people."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-12-2022, 10:01 PM