cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Perish the thought," Ronin gasps and rolls his eyes, continuing to paint and pausing only to grab the small stepladder he's brought with him to get to the higher parts. (Maybe that's how they'll get to the window, huh?) "Well, the pink made me vaguely angry after a while," he confesses. "So if you could stage a few instances of being really zen after we do this, maybe we'll be able to convince them that grey is the new calm colour?"

Grinning as well, Ronin steps up on the ladder and reaches as far as he can with his good arm. "Oh yeah," he emphasises regarding their victory and the joy and infamy it has brought along with it. As for everything at the docks, his smile turns a bit wry, and he lowers his voice a touch. "Yes I did, thank you," he says. "I haven't had the opportunity to check everything properly yet, but it's all accounted for."

Well, the spoils were. "I am missing a few ingredients and tools, though, thanks to the siren shredding my coat. Might need to go out on a supply run to get more. I'll swing it for you to come as well, if you feel like a stroll in the woods."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-12-2022, 10:15 PM