cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Humming a grave sound and nodding as if to say that vaguely angry was truly the worst of Ronin's temper (a lie they are both well aware of), the Hunter carefully covers the sick-pink with more strokes of mute grey, instantly feeling better as the tone in the room goes down a few notches away from screamingly patronising. "If the grey does what it's meant to do, it won't even be work," he points out. "And really, I'm asking you not to do something, so how hard can that really be?"

Knowing Remi, he'd find a way to make it difficult, so Ronin isn't really expecting the world when it comes to that sort of a reply.

"I think it'd be a nice change of scenery," Ronin agrees, leaning up on his toes to finish cutting in the top section of the wall before stepping down from the ladder. "Besides, between you and me, I've spent far too long around the docks lately." The woods would be a literal and figurative breath of fresh air.

Glancing across at the wendigo as he begins to (gasp) speak from the heart, Ronin at least does him the courtesy of focusing wholeheartedly on the wall as well. "I know," Ronin says quietly. "And I can't say that things won't be difficult - that people like SuuUuuuUUuUusan won't make it difficult. But it won't be like before. Pretty sure the good Doctor Lockwood feels the same way."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-15-2022, 08:29 PM