cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Well..' The wendigo nearly stammers, before stopping himself. "You are Irish. It is sort of part and parcel, no?" Frowning, though he can't quite say why, Remi too regards the wall he's working on with undue intensity.

"You should see the creatures we have back in Italy." Remi remarks with a wistful sort of smile. "They are perhaps not so grand as what you have here. We have lots of sprites and demons, and many, many witches." The wendigo shrugs slightly. "Obviously lots of water creatures too."

Glancing down at the hand in question, Remi regards it for a moment as if there was anything at all to see. "It is just a hand." He replies, flexing his fingers. "Before at least, when I was working, I had callouses and muscles. Now..." Well, now that he was a glorified pet who had supernatural strength that required little muscle or athleticism, he was sure his hands were nothing to write home about.

"Oh?" Glancing slyly over his shoulder, Remi's eyes narrow slightly. "What would it be for then? A thumb wrestle? Doubt if I could beat you at one like this."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-16-2022, 05:41 PM