cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, I suppose so. Charming or unintelligible, depending on the mood," Ronin murmurs, smirking to himself and seeming very content with the way the new colour of paint has covered the Pepto-Bismol wall. Stepping back, he moves to grab the green this time, moving to the wall opposite where Remi sleeps so they can see how well the green will cover it.

Raising his eyebrows and seeming honestly intrigued, he grins over his shoulder at Remi. "Witches?" he repeats. "We don't have so many of those. Not ones you can hunt, anyway. I think they've started calling themselves herbalists or occultists here. Couldn't risk being caught or killed by topside, even though they're human."

He's just dipping his paintbrush into the green to start cutting in this wall as well when he catches Remi's glance out of the corner of his eye and smirks. "Obviously it would be for when I proposed to you. I would need to hold your hand for that," he points out. "Or if I got stuck somewhere in the dark. You'd need to hold my hand to lead the way."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-16-2022, 07:07 PM