cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Mmm, very much so, but I think that is part of the charm really." Remi says of the unintelligible bit of Ronin's accent. He's gotten better at understanding the hunter when he flies off into leprechaun mode, but when it goes a bit too far Remi just interprets it a bit like a choose-your-own-adventure and supplies whatever the wants to hear in place of sing-song-syllables.

"Our witches are not normally thought of as good or bad." The wendigo replies. "They just sort of exist and if you barter with them, then you accept the consequences that go along with it." Then again, it had been years since he had been home, so what they did with themselves now was not anything the wendigo could really guess at.

Straightening, the combination of Ronin being nearer to his bed while simultaneously talking about being proposed to had the wendigo all the more certain that this must be some sort of dream. "Well, you would have had to take my hand before that surely. If only to find out my ring size." He counters, waggling the fingers of his left hand in the hunter's direction.

"Or we could play the hot and cold game." Remi suggests, of how he might lead Ronin out of the dark. 'You know, I would tell you that you were going the right way only for you to walk into a wall, you would get mad and try and hit me, only to hit said wall, etcetera etcetera.'
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-16-2022, 07:13 PM