cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, well that is very nice to know," Ronin says with a smirk; his leprechaun mode only usually activates when he's stressed, angry or particularly excited about something (so a lot, if he's honest). The witches are a great deal better to know, though, and he's busy thinking about bartering with them in terrible Italian while he slaps more green paint against the walls.

"Damn," he says softly. "I suppose it must have been years since you were able to go back there, too." Another thing to add to the list of why Remi's life sucks and Ronin has missed those cues. It's probably why, as Remi waggles his fingers at him, the Hunter snorts and puts down his paintbrush. "Yeah? Fine," he says, stepping across the room to take said hand in his own, arching an eyebrow as if he's trying to size up Remi's fingers.

"Oh, I love the hot and cold game. I think we played that once a few months ago going after a vampire. Always very enjoyable."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-16-2022, 07:28 PM