cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Tilting his head slightly, Remi considers before nodding. 'Five years or so, yes.' He really hadn't been counting, if only because at the rate things were going for him, he'd never make it home again. Better to blur those sorts of timelines and dates in your own mind lest they become suffocating.

At first, the wendigo didn't really think much of it as Ronin approached, but it was only as the hunter reached out to take his hand, that he stiffened. It was nothing to do with them both being men and everything to do with the ever-present tension that existed within Remi that screamed I can kill you, and worse, part of me always wants to.

Finding it hard to know if he was blinking too much or too little, Ronin will find Remi's hand tense and rigid as the wendigo's gaze grows slack and unfocused. Whereas normally his breathing was almost nonexistent, now his chest noticeably rose and fell in measured instances. "Mmm. I told you that there was a large log in your way you had to step over, when in fact there was nothing." Remi agrees softly.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-16-2022, 07:35 PM