cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Perhaps I'll have to do some research and see if there are any supplies that I need that can only be found in Italy. Or whether there are any very nasty, big bad witches out there that we desperately need to take care of, because they've learned how to... I don't know. Sail boats, or some shit." Grinning and shrugging, it seems just as likely as anything else that goes on in the world these days. "Besides, I've never been." To Italy, he means.

And suddenly talking about it while holding a wendigo's hand in his own seems weirdly funny, only Ronin doesn't feel like laughing. He can see the visible rise and fall in Remi's chest, something he's attuned to not noticing, such is their partnership, and it's neither too quickly nor too slowly that he releases his grip on him. "You had me goose-stepping all over the place," he agrees with a smirk. "And I reckon your ring size is a little smaller than mine. Such dainty, dangerous little hands."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-16-2022, 07:54 PM