cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin doesn't know why he finds the sound of Italian spilling from the wendigo's lips so endearing (hint hint buddy, it's written into your character) but he does, and he's glad that they're focused both on the observation window and on the walls instead of each other, because the Hunter can't stop his smile.

"Yes, all of that," he hums, the smile only growing to see the curtains swiftly snap shut. "Next time I will," he agrees of the music, before getting back to their decorating. And he's very careful to keep conversation light and boring from there on out.

It takes a good few weeks before Ronin is able to swing a trip out to the woodland - mainly because he needs his arm to heal properly and his hearing to be extensively tested (it's fucked, they all know it is, just get over it) and because he is convinced that Remi is coming with him. And, in the name of he's a human who is also a wendigo, not the other way around, he manages it, too.

"It has been a long time since I was out here," Ronin murmurs, ducking under branches clogged with ice. It's a miserable night by all accounts, slush and snow covering otherwise naked trees, the ground even more treacherous than it would be otherwise. "There are a few things I need, but some might be hard to find in this weather."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-16-2022, 09:06 PM