cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Narrowing his eyes, because of course Ronin was able to seamlessly blend those two ideas together (#charm), Remi gives his head a shake. "If you did, I would remind you that I am not getting you two sets of gifts."

Exhaling a small white plume to hear that yes, yetis might actually be around here, the wendigo bites at the inside of his cheek and lets his head loll back and forth. "Well I am not sure what a yeti smells like, so..." ...so he'd be on the lookout, he supposes. Or nose-out? Whatever.

Sticking to Ronin like a shadow, Remi's head is almost constantly at an angle that he might be able to listen more acutely. Though the tips of his ears have gone red with cold, he doesn't feel it nor seems to mind. The downside was that even though he didn't really feel the cold, he could absolutely still get frostbite, and so it was with a grumble that he tried to turn the collar of his jacket up.

"Mmm? Well," Resisting the urge to say one of us is looking good, Remi instead replies with, "there are a number around, mostly bedded down for the night by the sounds of it. Call you if you hear or see a yeti, yeah?" Receding into the dark, it's the flash of his eyes that's the last (creepy) thing that Ronin will see before Remi shifts. No longer completely silent, the wendigo still moves quietly for such a massive creature as he stalks through the darkness.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-16-2022, 09:56 PM