cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Sure, I'll request one of those bodysuits people used to wear on movie sets," Ronin says with a roll of his eyes right back at Remi, the hunter belatedly recognising the way the wendigo is intentionally keeping himself from his more base instincts. He doesn't exactly look away (and he absolutely doesn't turn his back), but his gaze does fall towards the other man's blown out shoes rather than the haunting gold-green eyes flashing through the night.

With his hearing the way it is these days it's a miracle he can even hear Remi over the rush of water and the lingering thunder of deer hooves on the ground. He does though, luckily, and it's with a frown that he tries to squint in the (wrong) direction of where the lumbering creature is coming from. "That so," he says. "How'd you feel about company?" It both is and isn't an offer for an off-the-books hunt, because it might not be a stag, but if they can take it down then perhaps he'll get some other very interesting parts off it.

Or they might die, with their track record. Apples and oranges.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-04-2023, 05:13 PM