cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well I do apologise. I know most of our hunts lately have been water-based, so I wasn't sure if you'd be up to something involving climbing over tree roots," Ronin shoots back with a raise of his eyebrows. Lately, admittedly, covers a lot of time, mostly because one or both of them have been recovering from something horrific, or because Remi's been locked down like an animal.

But they're out here to not think about that, so Ronin leaves it there.

"With my help, then, I would say we should absolutely take advantage of this. For your health, of course." And for his pRoJeCts, since Remi still seems incapable of believing in Fae and changelings, despite being attacked and turned into a wendigo.

Remi turns to actually start his preparation, though, and the humour dissolves from Ronin's expression; the hunter doesn't move to stand with him, exactly, because if he shifts the size alone might knock him into the river, and so he sets himself up a little off to one side. "Not especially, from memory," he agrees. "If we can trick it into the river, the cold might do some of our work for us."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-04-2023, 06:05 PM