cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"That something isn't me, so yes," Ronin informs the wendigo in his lilting accent, making it sound even more layered with sarcasm than it already is. The owlbear can blunder into the river and they can take it out quick and simple, they can go and get some stag antlers on the way back, and maybe there'll even be time for some mindless forest wandering before it gets too cold.

Unfortunately due to Remi's nakedness they might not be able to go and sit at a bar like old times, but he's sure he can rearrange this if he needs to.

Then, of course, the wendigo is shifting (and no matter how many times it happens, Ronin is always unnerves and a little awed by it) and everything is going mainly to hell. Because fucking fuck if they can't have a regular hunt without the sprinkle of extra just one gods damned time.

The thing lunges for him and he's already scrabbling to hit the deck and get out of its way. His roll isn't elegant, made that way by tangled tree roots and some holly that digs into his back, but at least he isn't immediately taken out by it. "That isn't an owlbear," he barks out, not having seen much but having seen enough.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-04-2023, 06:55 PM