cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"You can't--" Ronin half snarls in response - or he would if he were capable of snarling, and the sound is mostly lost in the rush of water and whatever horrific noise a wendigo makes when it's trying to flay flesh and muscle from bone. Either way, the hunter absolutely does catch the smile, and blue eyes fly wide as the creature morphs, changes, and is suddenly trying to gut his partner with a silver knife.

His thoughts spasm from one to the next in rapid succession, thoughts like what the fuck, how the fuck, what do I know about shapechangers and can they even carry silver, but luckily for them both, perhaps, his hands are acting of their own accord.

That last question is going to be a stickler, as it happens, because Ronin is busy taking out the silver chain he uses to leash the wendigo, but as he tosses it forward, it's with the intention of snagging it hard around the shapechanger, attempting to yank it back and subdue it.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-04-2023, 07:25 PM